- The foundation meeting of PAG-ASA was held on July 4th
- In March the first PAG-ASA employees were recruited
- The protocol of the asbl. were published in the Belgian Official Gazette on April 5th
- The official inauguration took place on May 12th. On May 29the the first victim was admitted.
- Start of the ambulant assistance
- For the first time sentenced were pronounced in court cases relating to victims of trafficking who are being assisted by PAG-ASA
- The number of the ambulant assistance cases increases
- The number of sentences for exploitation increases
- The shelter house of PAG-ASA if officially recognised by the Brussels Region
- The management changed
- 3 assistance cells were created: residential, judicial and ambulant
- The European Community becomes more aware of the trafficking problems
- PAG-ASA participates in European projects
- The shelter house and offices move to a better infrastructure
- First partnership from PAG-ASA in Daphne programme a European project in the combat against trafficking. A video film was made to be used as a didactic tool.
Rest still under construction.